Monday 9 September 2013

Just In

Just received these in the post today. I was very lucky to get the Crises box set as that seems to have become hard to come by very quickly. I thought these Oldfield reissues were being released later in the month, so did not bother ordering it yet, just checked Amazon every so often. When I started to read there were problems with stock I couldn't get my hands on it. Amazon didn't have it! Luckily SpinCD managed to get some supplies so here it is.

I am also very pleased to get the second album by the brilliant Italian group Il Tempio Delle Clessidre. There appears to be a healthy prog scene in Italy again. Just look at the catalogues of the excellent Italian labels like Black Widow and Altrock to see the diversification of artists on offer. In particular, Altrock have some amazing acts and nearly every release is spot on.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment